A book that resonates with my philosophy of quickly creating a product that you charge for. A bit Silicon Valley-ish with marketing items (e.g. Product Hunt). Some good tips on the use of off-the-shelf solutions (e.g. TypeForm). Found a bit lacking in the automation section (no mention of Zapier), with the book abruptly ending.
Learn to bootstrap profitable startups the
- 👨🎤indie way
- 💡 Get ideas from solving your problems
- 🛠Build with the tools you already know
- 🚀 Launch to Product Hunt and your niche
- 🌱 Grow organically without ads
- 💰 Monetize by asking users for money
- 🤖 Automate your entire business
via GoodReads (15 October 2018).